Resetting a Password as an FCS User
1. If you cannot log into the system, you can click the "Forgot Password" option below the email password panel.
2. You will be brought to a page where you need to enter in your email that is associated with your user account. Select "FCS Admin" for FCS Users and click "Retrieve Password".
3. An email will be sent to you with a link that will allow you to reset your password.
4. Confirm your email, enter in your new password, and click "Submit" (NOTE: passwords must contain at least 6 characters).
Your new password will become active immediately.
Resetting Password as an FCS Administrator
FCS Administrators have the ability to reset any user's password credentials through the Admin section with the "Toolbox."
1. From the Toolbox, access the "Admin" menu and click on "User Administration."
2. Click "edit" next to the user profile.
3. In the left column, find the two empty fields "Password" and "Confirm Password." (NOTE: passwords must contain at least 6 characters.)
4. Click on "Update User" to save the new password.