Error Messages at Login Page
1. "The email/password combination entered is not in the system."
- You may be typing in your email and/or password incorrectly; try re-entering both of them. Also, make sure your Caps Lock is off.
- You may be trying to log into the wrong Portal; make sure this drop-down is set correctly.
- Your email and/or password may have been changed on your account. Contact an Administrator to have them locate your account to verify your email and/or reset your password.
- If everyone in your company is receiving this error, your company's account may have been disabled; please contact Support for assistance.
2. "Too many logins, please wait five minutes."
This happens when your account has been accessed too many times within a five-minute period. You should not receive this error under typical use. If you do receive this error, please wait a few minutes and try again; if the problem persists, please contact Support.
3. "Your account is incorrectly configured, please contact your administrator to change your email and/or password."
This typically means that your email and/or password are the same for multiple users; have an administrator change your password.
Is there a setting that will let you log into the mobile and desktop versions at the same time? Or not kick you out if you login from either or?
There is not a setting that will allow you to log in the mobile and desktop simultaneously. If that was possible, it would cause synchronicity issues in the database.
For example, if you were on the desktop and tried to edit the property address and you were trying to upload a photo on the mobile to another property, it would confuse the system as to which action you are trying to perform therefore causing a sync issue. The system would not recognize which instance it should follow because it is getting signals to do two items under the same user. I hope this helps you understand why you are not able to log into the desktop and mobile at the same time.