1. Click on your "Toolbox" icon, located on your tool-belt.
2. Once you are in your Toolbox, select the "Admin" icon.
3. Under the Admin Features, click into "User Administration".
4. After clicking "User Administration", click on "Add New User".
5. Fill in the user's contact and login information. Select their permissions and settings or select a User Profile on the system. Then click 'Update User". You will need to inform the new user of their login credentials. NOTE: Be sure to select the 'Account Enabled' permission to turn their account on.