You are able to import an entire list of materials into your account instead of entering each material one by one.
NOTE: If you decide to use the Groups feature in your Material list, it is advised you set up the groups first and then import a list into a group. Each GROUP of materials will need to be uploaded in it's own .csv file.
1. Go into your Toolbox Admin and select "Edit Default Materials List"
2. Select "Import Materials"
3. Your file needs to be in .csv format and the columns should contain field data in this order: Material Description, Unit, Sell Price per Unit.
4. If using Groups, select the group(s) you want to import this list to.
5.Select "Choose File" and browse for the file on your computer
5. Once your file is selected, click "Submit"
6. Congratulations! You have successfully imported your Materials List.