If you delete an OPM job, you have the ability to restore the deleted project via the OPM Delete Log setting.
1. Go to your Toolbox Admin and select 'View Service Dispatch Delete Log'
2. You will see a log that displays any deleted OPM jobs
3. You can use the filters at the top to search by Project ID, Company, Property and City and/or use the Filter to show all, deleted or restored
4. To restore a deleted OPM job, simply select the Project ID(s) you would like to restore and select 'Restore Selected'
5. It will ask you to confirm that you would like to restore the selected project
6. The project will now be available on the Production tab of the property record and the OPM delete log will show that it was restored with a timestamp and date.