The Attachment Library allows users to upload and store documents that are accessible through emails, reports and proposals.
There are three types of documents that can be uploaded into the attachment library:
- Report Covers
- Terms & Conditions
- General Documents are any type of document your company uses or needs to store. They can be anything from marketing materials, credit card authorization forms, certificates of insurance, mission statements, training certificates and more! The possibilities are endless! These documents can be uploaded to emails and added to templates generated on the Documents tab.
- Report Covers are documents that your company can add to your inspection reports. Report Covers can only be added at the front of an inspection report.
- To view how to add and create custom report covers see this article: Creating Custom Report Covers
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions are documents your company can include in proposals. Many companies have different Ts&Cs they like to offer depending on the scope of work. Terms & Conditions will always appear after proposals.
- To view how to add Terms & Conditions to an Inspection Report see this article: Adding a Terms and Conditions PDF to an inspection Report, from the Attachment Library