In order for your service technicians to perform RTMs, they need to be scheduled through the powerboard. This guide will show you how to schedule an RTM.
1. In your Toolbox, select the RTM agreements icon
2. This will pull a report of all of your RTMs. You can sort by 'Next Inspection' to see what RTMs are coming up
3. Select the RTMs you would like to schedule out then select the 'Powerboard' icon
4. All unscheduled tickets will be listed on the left in the 'unscheduled' area. The RTMs you selected will be outlined in yellow and have an 'R' next to it signifying it is an RTM ticket
5. Simply drag and drop the ticket to the date and technician you would like to schedule the RTM to
6. Click into the ticket to edit the arrival ETA time and number of days then select 'save'
7. Congratulations! You have successfully scheduled a RTM!