"The email/password combination entered is not in the system."
- You may be typing in your email and/or password incorrectly; try re-entering both of them.
- Also, make sure your Caps Lock is off.
- You may be trying to log into the wrong Portal; make sure this drop-down is set correctly.
- Your email and/or password may have been changed on your account.
- Contact an Administrator to have them locate your account to verify your email and/or reset your password.
- If everyone in your company is receiving this error, your company's account may have been disabled; please contact Support for assistance.
"Too many logins, please wait five minutes."
- This happens when your account has been accessed too many times within a five-minute period.
- You should not receive this error under typical use.
- If you do receive this error, please wait a few minutes and try again; if the problem persists, please contact Support.
"Your account is incorrectly configured, please contact your administrator to change your email and/or password."
This typically means that your email and/or password are the same for multiple users; have an administrator change your password.
Article is closed for comments.