- An Independent Rep, also known as a Manufacturer’s Rep, is an independent contractor paid on a commission or contract basis to represent your service or product line.
- Within FCS when the Independent Rep option is selected the user will only be able to work in the properties assigned to them.
- Independent Rep- User Administration
- If selected within a user's profile, the user will only be able to view contacts that have been assigned to them.
- If you have been mistakenly set up as an Independent Rep, contact your administrator to remove this option from your profile.
- To add an Independent Rep, navigate to the Company or Property level and toggle into Edit mode:
- Click "Edit" next to the Independent Rep text and you can then choose from the list of users in your system that is set up as "Independent Reps"