You now have the ability to add/edit/plot deficiency points on a service ticket from the FCS desktop interface. Please follow the steps below.
- Notice the "Edit Deficiency" button on the right side of the page and above the aerial image (indicated by the red arrow).
- The "Edit Deficiencies" button will be present only when the dispatch ticket is in the following status: In Progress; Hold; Resolved, and Confirmed.
- The "Edit Deficiencies" button will NOT be enabled while the dispatch ticket is in any other status such as Dispatched or Invoiced.
- If deficiencies need to be added or changed in the dispatch ticket click on the "Edit Deficiencies" button.
- You will be directed to the "Verify Section" page in the FCS Mobi 5.0 application. On this page please select the section to make deficiency changes.
- For example, we will be working in Section 1 the Auditorium.
- The "Identify Problems" page will house all the deficiencies for this particular dispatch ticket.
- In order to change a plot point for a deficiency simply click anywhere outlined in red below.
- In order to add and plot a new deficiency click on the "Add Problem" button.
- Clicking on a deficiency will take you to the "Location" page.
- From here you can click on the "Undo" button to remove the existing plot and add a new plot or multiple plot points if necessary.
You can see the plot point has changed.
- Once your changes have been made you can either click the "Next" button 3 times.
- This will navigate you back to the "Identify Problems" page where you can select another deficiency or you can click the "Back" button until you see the "Exit" button.
- Click the "Exit" button to return to the dispatch ticket. Once you are back on the dispatch ticket you will notice the changes you have made on the aerial image.
|Before plot point changes were made.||After plot point changes were made.|
Congratulations! You are now able to make changes to deficiency plot points from the service ticket on your desktop!