An FCS user will need the correct permission in order to edit AIA for a production job. This article will show you how to enable the permission setting so you can edit AIA billing.
- Recognition - If you begin to set up the contract for a production project, you may recognize you are unable to set up or make changes.
- The "Edit" button will enable you to set up and make changes to the contract within FCS.
- If you do not see the "Edit" button your ability to edit AIA billing has not been enabled (indicated by the red arrows below).
- You will need to work with your FCS Administrator and turn on the ability to edit AIA billing.
- If you have administrative access to FCS you can simply choose the associate who needs permissions set for editing AIA.
- Within FCS User Admin settings you can enable or disable the "Can Edit AIA?" function.
- Once you select the "Can Edit AIA?" button for a particular associate they will be able to set up and edit AIA contracts and billing.
Great job! You have just successfully enabled a user so they can edit AIA!
Article is closed for comments.