Sometimes when you log into your mobile device or tablet and look at your mobile schedule you don't see events that should be on there. Try these troubleshooting tips:
- Look at Your Filters
- Select the "Filters" button on your schedule and make sure specific User(s),
- Type(s) and Status(es) are selected.
- Ask Your Admin If the Property is in the Group You Are Assigned To
- If your company utilizes the "Groups" feature, you have the ability to assign specific companies and properties to groups that you belong to.
- Although the event is scheduled to you, you need to be in the group that the property belongs to in order to see it.
- For more information about groups, take a look at our Guide to Groups and Subgroups article.
- Check the Invoice or Activity to Make Sure It Was Scheduled Properly
- This one sounds obvious, but it could happen! Perhaps you did not schedule the service ticket or inspection correctly.
- Look up the service ticket on the Dispatch Board and/or Powerboard to check if it has been scheduled and if it was assigned to the correct technician.
- If you are looking at your Activities Calendar, look up the Property record and make sure the event is scheduled on the Activities tab.
Article is closed for comments.