- If your company uses the Groups Feature, making a user a Super Admin will allow them to access all groups.
- This guide will show you how to give a user the Super Admin role.
You will only be able to change the permissions of a user if you are an Administrator on your account.
- Go to Toolbox > Admin and select "User Administration".
- Select the "Edit" button next to the user you would like to make a Super Admin.
- Scroll down until you get to the Groups located to the left and select the user to be a "Core User".
- This will uncheck them from all other groups and allow them to be a Super Admin.
- The user will then be able to access all properties, regardless of what group the property belongs to.
Article is closed for comments.