- The User Administration menu manages individual user settings and permissions.
- Users with Administrative permissions can modify each user's settings.
- In addition, users can manage their own specific permissions.
- To access the User Administration screen, click on the "Toolbox" icon. Next, select "User Administration."
- Individuals with administrative settings will see two columns of information. See the screenshot below.
On the left column, you can modify the following items which encompass user profile type items:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Password - Please note that the password must be at least 8 characters long and contain a combination of upper-case letters, lower-case letters, and numbers.
- Main Phone Number
On the right column, you will see this: