- To create a service dispatch ticket, you must be on the property level.
- From the contacts tab, select the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner.
- You will then select a property from the criteria search drop down and enter the property name.
- Now that you are on the property level, locate the red "Service Dispatch" icon.
- Fill out the mandatory information such as what section the leak is coming from, which site contact the tech should meet with along with the priority/response time.
- Once this step has been completed, the ticket will be dispatched and is ready to assign from the "Powerboard"
Article is closed for comments.