How do I add a Bill To Address for a company or property?
- Locate the company or property you would like to add a billing address for by selecting the Search Feature from the Contacts screen.
- To search for a company or property select the correct drop down from the search screen.
- To search company name set the field to Company.
- To search for Property set the field to Property. You can search by any option listed in the drop-down.
- Start typing into the search box to locate the record.
- Records will populate as you start typing.
- Once the property or location is found double-click it to open the record.
- Once the record is open select the Edit icon in the right-hand menu
- Select the red link under the Bill To Address to enter the billing information
- Enter the billing information into the text box and select the edit button to save
- To exit out of edit mode select the Edit icon in the right-hand menu.
- The new billing information will be displayed.
- You can set the billing address at the company or property level.
Article is closed for comments.