Please follow these quick and easy steps to successfully add a new composition photo using your desktop in client view mode.
- Navigate to the property and click on the "client view mode" button. Indicated by the red arrow below.
- Click on the section you wish to add the composition photo to.
- Click on the "Switch / view edit mode" button so you are in edit mode.
- Select the "Composition" tab and then select "Choose File".
- Make sure the composition photo has been downloaded to your local computer.
- The Choose File button will open your local files and allow you to select the photo.
- Once you have uploaded the photo, it will appear under the "Choose File" button and will give you the option to delete and choose another.
- When the photo has been added, select the "Add Test Cuts" button.
- The photo will appear.
- You will also have the option the rotate the photo if necessary.
- Click the "Update" button to save and complete.
Congratulations! You can now add a composition photo from your desktop!
Article is closed for comments.